Please follow these simple steps to have your child receive lunch:
1. Please check the monthly lunch calendar on-line and decide what your child wishes to order for the week.
2. Print out a copy of the weekly lunch order form or pick one up in the office. (Make sure you are ordering on the form for the correct week)
3. Complete the top of the form and circle the days you wish to order lunch for your child.
4. Forms and payments should be submitted to the school office on Wednesdays prior to the week that you are requesting lunch. You may pay your fees a month at a time, but a form should be filled out for each week.
5.Please be sure your child’s name and grade are on the Lunch Order Form that you return to school.
6. Checks are to be made out to St. Patrick Catholic School. Note on the memo line, “Lunch Program”.
7. Return to school ASAP before the deadline.
What happens if I forgot to order and my child forgets his/her lunch?
Your child will receive a turkey or cheese sandwich from the lunchroom staff if they forget their lunch. Chips and a drink will also be provided. Parents will be billed at the end of each month for any red ticket (sandwich lunches) given during the month. Charging of red ticket lunches is not encouraged. Please ensure that your money is turned in on time to avoid red ticket charges. The office will be returning any money sent in for students that have missed the Wednesday deadline.
What about snack money?
The lunchroom will continue to sell a variety of snacks daily. Students may bring money to purchase snacks. Please note that the classroom teachers or lunchroom staff cannot be responsible for money that is misplaced or lost. Students in all grades are encouraged to turn in their money (in a labeled envelope) to their homeroom teacher for safe keeping.
What if my child is absent on a day I paid for lunch?
If your child is absent on a day that they were scheduled to buy lunch you can get a refund. A Lunch Refund Form will be sent home with your child in his/her backpack and return it with your next weekly order form. The Lunch Refund Form can be counted as cash toward your next lunch purchase.